Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hm its Saturday

Hopefully I can have a good rest. Its been a tiring week. Monday wake up feeling really sick and end up I brush my teeth, wash my face. Didn't bath and pop right back to sleep. Wake up start working. Yup work from home. Didn't see a doctor cos when I think of the doc nearby, haiz cheap but medicine dont really work. The other doctor well expensive and medicine not too good too.

The next doctor will have to be the one at plaza but well too sick to walk there.

Finally see the doctor on Tuesday when I gone into office. Hmm I actually have a slight fever. Continue to work....work.. and then home. So tired till after dinner, I fall asleep while flipping magazine. I merely wanted to flip and then go back to work but I just fell asleep. Its really a good sleep though ( I think I never have this good sleep for ages) until my sis wake me up. Cos I been sleeping on her bed.

Wed tired again. I think it must be sick plus its time of the month again. Extremely hungry and tired. My voice change too.........

Thurs tired

Friday better.... so hopefully this stay true........... Hmm think my voice is back. I don't midn a lower voice though. Sorry crazy me. I always like deep low voice.

No comments: