Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Seeing the goodness in people and dont jump to conclusions

I find it hilarious.

I thought Departures might be a good show when I read the synopis and so I thought of asking this friend. Now this friend of mine seems to be always watching shows and so I thought of asking him if the show is good when I saw him online yesterday. I had the intention to catch with a girlfriend .

And he thought I was asking him to watch the show so he turn me down stating he is busy. Deep in my heart, I was thinking: Am I a monster, why are you so scared of me? Pls don't say I am sensitive, maybe I am but well there is a reason for everything I said. Don't ask.

Anyway I didn't bother to explain just laught it off, give him some face bah.And no point to explain. If he ask me for the show, I would have gladly accepted. Anyway I think I will never ever ask him for shows.

Its just funny how sometimes we can jump to conclusions just by a mere few sentence. hmm how often do we do that, I often do that. That's really bad. There are also times when we failed to see the goodness in people, just keep on thinking of others bad points. Like lately I have someone telling me xxx is how bad etc even though xxx do have good points.

Come on, God made each of us unique, we all have our own strengths and weakness, lets try to focus on other's strengths, goodness. Don't let the weakness mask our eyes, and handicapped us. :)

Life will be so much better than, rather than to let angerness, bitterness to surround us. Angerness, bitterness caused by ourselves cos we fail to see the other side of goodness.

No comments: